Who doesn’t deal with Poison Ivy? Here’s some poison ivy home remedies that work for my family.
I only use doTERRA essential oils because they have worked best for my family. If you would like high quality essential oils at wholesale prices, I can help you out. I also offer additional training on essential oils for my customers. Get essential oils at wholesale prices here. Let me know if you’ve found poison ivy home remedies that work better.
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 2 drops lemon, lime and cilantro essential oil
- dissolve a pinch of baking soda
- Fill remaining 15ml bottle with water
Shake and spray on effected area every 1-2 hours until it’s dried up.
- 2 Tablespoons Distilled Water
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
- 3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Mix everything together, making sure the salt dissolves. Dab the mixture onto the affected area as needed. Keep stored in the refrigerator and stir well before each use.
Recipe #3 – Oatmeal Bath
What you will need for the Oatmeal Bath Soak:
- 3 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 3 drops Chamomile
- 1 small box baking soda
- Double Layer of Cheesecloth
- String (to tie it with)
Directions: Lay out the cheesecloth and pour the measured oats on top. Add the essential oils to the pile of oats and tie up the cloth. Run a bath and dissolve the box of baking soda in the water while the tub is filling. Toss in the oatmeal sack too. Get in and soak for up to 3 times a day.
- 15 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Fill remaining 4 oz bottle with equal parts organic witch hazel & apple cider vinegar
Spray on effected area every 1-2 hours until it’s dried up.
There’s my go to poison ivy home remedies that work around my homestead. Hope you get some natural relief as well.
My Amazon picks for this post: