An easy to make hand soap recipe for Gardener’s!
Keeping your hands as nourished as your plants is an important aspect to keep in mind while gardening. We have just the hand soap recipe to get your hands clean and moisturized after a morning in the dirt.
GARDENER’S HAND SOAP
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup castile soap
- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 10 drops Geranium essential oil
- 5 drops Myrrh essential oil
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients and stir until smooth and combined.
- Pour into air-tight container and keep next to sink for easy use.
- To use, grab a handful of soap and scrub at your dirt-covered hands. After you’re done, your hands will be clean, soft, and exfoliated.
My Amazon picks for this post: