Want to make some adorable herb planters?
Try these Easter Egg Mason Jars.
This is a cute Easter project I did with my kids and wanted to share it here. It also has a dual purpose of growing some herbs inside the home.
- Mason jars
- Foam or construction paper
- Spray paint
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- Pipe cleaners
- Herbs or flower seeds
- Turn the jars upside down and spray paint the outside. Set aside to dry.
- Cut an easter egg out of foam or construction paper
- I used these free printables as a template.
- Let your child decorate the eggs with glitter, construction paper or pipe cleaners
- By this time, the jars should be dry. Fill them with soil.
- Plant the seeds and water them.
- Glue the eggs onto the finished jar.
(Visited 74 times, 1 visits today)