Many homeschoolers and homesteaders have an entrepreneur spirit. They are strong and independent by nature so it’s easier for them to lead and build their own business. However, I’ve never been one to sell products but when I started using Doterra’s essential oils and saw the difference it made in the health of my family, it was so easy to share them. Their philosophy and products naturally fit into my passion. When I started comparing the Doterra compensation plan to other companies, I realized quickly this was a company I wanted to work with.
I’ve been asked many times about Doterra’s compensation plan. I have a passion for natural living and teaching others what I learn. Using plants for natural solutions for our health and home lines up with my passion. I love that Doterra is a science based company. They are on the cutting edge of research in the field of essential oils. They are the number one essential oil company in the world and among the top MLM companies. However, they are not your average MLM company. They have a very generous compensation plan. It’s easy to understand once you break it up into smaller pieces. There are 5 ways to make money sharing essential oils thru Doterra.
- Retail Profit – As a wellness advocate, you save 25% off retail. So you can sell items at retail price and make 25%. This may help you get started but this isn’t the best way to serve your customers. Retail is an option when the customer doesn’t want to commit to a membership but they are paying more for their purchase. Doterra makes it super easy for everyone to benefit from the wholesale savings. Think of them as a Sam’s Club or Costco. Paying a small fee each year to get savings all year-long. There are no minimums to get this 25% savings. Another great reason to love Doterra.
- Fast Start Bonus – For every person that you enroll with a wholesale membership, you make 20% from their orders for the first 60 days. Fast start goes 3 levels deep. Level 1 is the 20% you earn on your personal enrollments. Level 2 & 3 is earned on your down lines personal enrollments. The fast start is paid out weekly and is a great way to get your business started.
- Power of 3 Bonus – Each consultant must purchase 100pv on the loyalty rewards program to qualify for the Power of 3 and commissions.
- First level: $50 bonus is earned when you and 3 people on your front line are all ordering 100pv or more that month with a total of 600pv for you and your front line.
- Second level: $250 bonus is earned when 3 of your front line have 3 of their own. If they are earning the $50 bonus then you earn the $250 bonus.
- Third level: $1500 bonus is earned when your 2nd level has 3 qualified people on their front lines. When each of them are earning their $50 bonus then you earn a $1500 bonus.
4. The 4th way to make an income with Doterra is thru unilevel commissions. This is a monthly, residual income. As a person advances their business this is the bread and butter of the compensation plan. Looking at the long view, earning 7% on the most people on the downline is more lucrative than if the unilevel commissions were reversed. This is common for other companies to pay the most for the least amount in the down line but not with Doterra. Did I mention, Doterra has a 65% retention rate so this income will continue every month.
5. The final way to make an income with Doterra is thru leadership pools. As shown on the unilevel chart, the rank of Silver and above start earning leadership pools. This means they get a percentage of earnings from Doterra as a WHOLE. Doterra is an international, billion dollar company. This is clearly the goal!
Now that you have a little more understanding of the Doterra compensation plan, I’m always looking for people to work with me.
If you are not currently on a doterra team, I’d like to invite you to mine. You can learn more about essential oils on our getting started page. You are also welcome to join our team facebook group…. The Essential Oilers.
Want to set up an appointment to discuss this further? I’m available online via Zoom. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.