Hi, I’m Tracy !
I’m a wife, homeschooling mama of 2, modern-day homesteader and certified aromatherapist. We live on 55 acres in the Appalachian Mountains.
A little about me:
* I’m a follower of Jesus Christ. I love God and try to obey Him. I believe God has given us the resources to be healthy on this earth.
* I love my husband and children. I feel called to teach my children at home.
* My husband and I are leaders in our local church. I’m a bit of a pc nerd…majoring in computer science.
* I use natural remedies and essential oils. I have used oils since 2010. I have become passionate about sharing my love for oils because they have helped my family in so many ways. Follow my blog, facebook, instagram and pinterest to explore the ways I use essential oils.
* I try to incorporate whole, organic foods into my families diet. There’s much research on the harm pesticides and chemicals can do to our bodies.
* I love my chickens and cattle. I was not raised on a farm but have become passionate about living a natural lifestyle.
* I love to learn! I’m a book worm and I love to research things for myself.
My journey into modern day homesteading all began when we purchased our land to build a home to hunt. Little did we know, we would be building a barn, fences, chicken coops and such. I never intended to be a homesteader but here I am and my family loves it.
I believe most people have a bit of homesteading spirit in them. I started this blog to share these experiences with you and help you explore the ideas of simple, natural living. I hope these posts can inspire you to live a more natural lifestyle whether you live in the country or a high rise apartment.
Are you ready to experience natural living?